Please note, our Carvery deck will be open on Saturday and Sunday only.
It’s good to be back! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Check our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Morgan in Belvedere is all about family. We’re here to keep all ages happy when it comes to food, drink, and atmosphere! Our friendly staff are on hand if you need help choosing or want to customise a meal to your particular taste. Alongside our renowned carvery, there are burgers, grills, tasty sides, and super sharers. If you’re watching the waistline, our heavenly salads will tickle your taste buds without adding on the pounds.
Fancy a tipple? Choose from a superb selection of cask ales from Marston’s five breweries, or explore our wine list featuring choices from the distinguished Rothschild wineries. If you need a caffeine boost, our Nescafé Milano coffee range is just the thing. Great to finish off a lazy lunch and a perfect companion to our irresistible cake selection.
If the sun has got his hat on, enjoy a cold pint or an ice cream in our outdoor seating area. Our kids play park is sure to keep the little ones occupied while you relax. We’re proud to be one of the most family friendly pubs in Belvedere. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus